Building Automation Demos
Temperature Control Systems presents Building Automation Systems on-line visualization project designed to display real-time data of BAS systems. It demonstrates various interfaces such as Honewel, Johnson, and Tridium building automation systems. Product demos for viewing online by clicking on the demos below.
Honeywell WEBs-N4 Demo
Honeywell WEBs-N4 offers an affordable integrated open communications building control system. WEBs-N4 is a family of state-of-the-art, Web-enabled building information solutions that provide you with amazing flexibility.
- Save money - There are no additional workstations to buy. With the Web-enabled user interface, you can access the system via a browser from anywhere in the world.
- Increase flexibility - Communicate to LonWorks®,BACnet®, BACnet MSTP, Modbus®, and third-party protocols at the controller level.
- Save energy - Coordinate all energy-consuming loads in your building, from HVAC and lighting systems to manufacturing operations, to save energy and extend the lifetime of valuable equipment.
- Increase productivity - Provide comfortable, efficient, productive surroundings for your most valuable assets - your employees - when you create energy-efficient working environments that utilize energy only when and where it is needed.
- Eliminate needless work - Manage activities and information in the most efficient manner, across all subsystems, from one workstation.
Niagara Analytics Demo
First introduced in the Americas in 2014 and available globally since 2015, Niagara Analytics is the only data analytics engine built on Tridium's industry-leading Niagara Framework.
- Niagara Analytics 2.1 includes 7 new reports that are easily configured by the end user. These reports help the energy manager identify when peak usage occurs, determine how various loads contribute to overall usage, compare efficiency between buildings, display and compare equipment runtime, and understand load profiles. These new reports include a baseline feature for comparing a previous period to a current period, and normalization for building area and degree days.
- Missing Data interpolation is also included with this release. Missing data can now be interpolated using a linear strategy, or "nearest neighbor" strategy. Now your charts and displays can display data that is approximately correct even if sensors or controllers are not reporting.
- Niagara Analytics 2.1 is supported on Vykon, Johnson and Honeywell Jaces with Niagara 4.4 and later versions.